Quiz 4: Types of company
In this quiz, the different legal formats companies can have.
Make a note of any ideas, language and resources of interest. You can also review them once you’ve completed the quiz.
Use the ‘Start’ button to get going.
Here’s the next quiz in the series: Money.
Quick vocabulary review
After doing the Types of company quiz, you can review some of the vocabulary used in the questions here.
Here’s the list of resources on company organization used in the quiz.
- Limited Liability Company – LLC
An introduction to LLCs
- C Corporation: A Definition
An introduction to C corporations
- Subchapter S Corporation
Good introduction to S corporations
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Incorporating a Business
A look at incorporation from the prespective of small businesses
- The Disadvantages of Incorporating a Business
Explanation of the term ‘double taxation’ as well as some of the other disadvantages for small businesses
- Limited Liability
Explanation of limited liability accompanied by a short video
- What’s the difference between publicly- and privately-held companies?
Short video explanation if IPOs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages for a company going public?
Short video explanation