Here’s a comic look at all the things that can possibly go wrong in conference calls.
A Conference Call in Real Life
- Read the list of 11 conference call problems below.
- As you watch, put each problem in the order it is shown in the video. Some have already been done for you to help.
- You can check your answers below.
- Awkwardness waiting for others to join
- Latecomers interrupting the meeting
- Forgotten or confused access code
- Technical problems
- People speak over each other
- Poor sound quality
- Accidentally muted microphones
- People leaving early
- Annoying background noise
- Incompatible technology
- Unnoticed members appearing at the end