This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.
To help you acquire new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134). This will be helpful in our lessons, but can also be used to learn the vocabulary in the coursebook.
- Make (or complete, if you’ve already started) a list of new vocabulary from Unit 11.
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
To answer the question “How great an impact does globalization have on your life?” do the following:
- Download this questionnaire: How great an impact does globalization have on your life?
- Bring the questionnaire with you to class for the next lesson.
Use your coursebook – Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition – to do the following:
- Go to page 100, Case study: Skype – the big little company.
- Read the Fact file about the company.
- Prepare Activities A, B and C for the next lesson.
Use this link – Online exercises – to do the following Career Express online exercises:
- Unit 11: Vocabulary 1 – 4
- Unit 11: Work skills: International meetings: 1 – 4