Some of the activities need a little preparation before the lessons. These are marked with this icon: . Do these activities in the time leading up to the course, and then quickly re-do them just before each lesson. This will help greatly in ensuring that you get the most from the course.
Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
To help you acquire new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134). This will be helpful in our lessons, but can also be used to learn the vocabulary in the coursebook.
- Make a list of new vocabulary from Unit 12.
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
To revise some key terms for talking about globalization, do the following:
- Go to this page International trade
- Do Quiz 3: International trade. Read the texts for each question carefully.
- Do the Quick vocabulary review and make a note of new vocabulary.
- If this is an area of business that you are especially interested in, make a note of the resources that are listed on the page.