This series of 4 quizzes will help you review vocabulary for talking and writing about different aspects of marketing communications and strategy.
The language in these quizzes may be unfamiliar to you. If so, the quizzes will be quite challenging at first. Don’t be discouraged. Repeating the quizzes once or twice will help you learn the new vocabulary.
Choose the correct word (or phrase) to complete each of the sentences.
Decide which one word completes both sentences.
- Complete the sentences.
- The first letter of each missing word is given.
- Complete the new version of each sentence.
- Use the word(s) given in brackets plus any additional words that may be needed.
- Do NOT change the words given in brackets in any way.
- Make sure that your new version KEEPS the meaning of the original sentence.
- Here’s an example:
The number of prospects we convert into actual customers is high.
Our prospect ……………….. is high. (RATE)
Answer: …conversion rate…