This is the self-study guide for lesson 10.
Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
One of the most important aspects of the course will be the acquisition of new business and general vocabulary. To help you get started, do the following:
- Use the A - Z Word list at the back of your coursebook Basis for Business (B1) on page 184. This will be helpful in our lessons, but can also be used to learn the vocabulary in the coursebook.
- Download and use the Chronological Wordlist to make a list of new vocabulary from Unit 1.
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g., the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
- The vocabulary exercises in the Online activities below will also be helpful.
Use your coursebook Basis for Business B1 to do the following:
- Go to page 22, Part A: How is it made?
- Prepare exercises 1, 2 and 3 for our next lesson.
This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.