This is the self-study guide for this lesson.
Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
Use this link - Online exercises - to do the following Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition online activities:
- Refer back to previous Self-study pages (1 -5)
- Do the activities that you have not yet had a chance to do.
Use this as a way of revising some of the vocabulary and grammar covered during the course.
If you have not already done so, use your class notes and the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134) to do the following:
- Make lists of new vocabulary from Units 1 - 4.
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
Use your coursebook - Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition - to do the following:
- Go to pages 28 - 29, Case study: Tehran's answer to Uber.
- Read the Fact file.
- Read the instructions for activity B and match the numbers with the things people refer to in the article.
- Use the Answer key on page 126 to check your answers.
- Do activity C and make a note of your answers for discussion in our next lesson.
This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.