The English for Professionals- negotiations examination is structured as follows:
Note that the use of dictionaries is not permitted during the exam.
The exam is based on what we have done in the lessons and on the homework set during the course. So to prepare for the exam, you need to use your course book (including the Online exercises) and the self-study pages.
Look back over what we have done using the following:
- your class notes and the Präsenzskript files made available in the Online Campus
- Self-study pages 1 – 7 (see links below)
To help you acquire new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134). This will be helpful in our lessons, but can also be used to learn the vocabulary in the coursebook.
- Make (or complete, if you’ve already started) a list of new vocabulary from Unit 12.
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
As was explained at the beginning of the course, 25% of the grade for this module is based on a term paper. You can download the instructions for this paper here: EfP-N-Term-paper-instructions.pdf (97 downloads) .
Check with your tutor for the submission details and deadline.
Use this link – Online exercises – to do the following Career Express online exercises:
- Unit 11: Vocabulary 1 – 4
- Unit 11: Work skills: International meetings: 1 – 4