Use these pages to learn about the key skill of paraphrasing:
To help you acquire new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134). This will be helpful in our lessons, but can also be used to learn the vocabulary in the coursebook.
- Make a list of new vocabulary from Unit 11.
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
Use this link – Online exercises – to do the following Career Express online exercises:
- Unit 11: Grammar practice 1 – 5
- Unit 11: How it works: 1 – 4
- Unit 11: Getting it right: Using articles: 1 & 2