Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
Use your coursebook - Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition - to do the following:
- Go to page 60, Section 7, Global Customer retention and do the following:
- Read the definition of 'customer retention'.
- Look at activity A and make a note of what you think small businesses can do to retain customers.
- Do activity B, make notes and come prepared to discuss the strategies in class.
To continue your acquisition of new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Make a list of new vocabulary from Unit 7. Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134).
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
- Use this page to read about and practice a key area of vocabulary: Business collocations
Note that we looked at the page at the beginning of the Essential Business English course.
This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.