This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.
Use this link – Online exercises – to do the following Career Express online exercises:
- Unit 6: Vocabulary practice 1 – 5
- Unit 6: Work skills 1 – 4
Use this password to access the activities: akkk4-xfs8r
To continue your acquisition of new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Start making a list of new vocabulary from Unit 6. Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134).
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
- Use this page to learn about some commonly confused words: Confusables
Use your coursebook – Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition – to do the following:
- Go to page 53, How it works: Supply chain management
- Do activity A and make brief notes (rather than discussing with a partner).
- Do activity B and add to your notes. We’ll discuss the challenges and solutions in our next lesson. So come prepared! 🙂
Use this page to learn about and practise this key area of grammar: Reported speech