Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
Use this activity to start working on your presenting skills: Signposting your presentation. Note that the page will open exactly where the activity is located. There is no need to scroll up or down.
Use your coursebook - Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition - to do the following:
- Go to page 46, Section 8, Evaluating online sources.
- Read the text about evaluating online sources, make a note of the key points. We'll discuss this in class.
- Go to page 51, Section 4, Online and in-store retail.
- Prepare activities A and B for our next lesson so that you can take part in the discussions for activity C.
To continue your acquisition of new business and general vocabulary, try the following:
- Make (or complete, if you've already started) a list of new vocabulary from Unit 5. Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134).
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.