Here are some snaps taken on our holiday in China. As you’ll see, I’m no great shakes as a photographer and I was using a smartphone not a ‘real’ camera, but the slideshow does give some idea of the places we visited, which included
- Qibao Old Town in Shanghai
- the Humble Administrator’s Garden in Suzhou
- the water town Wuzhen
- West Lake and the Lingyin Temple in Hangzhou
- the villages of Xidi and Hongcun in the Anhui province and
- the iconic Huangshan mountain range.
Here are the images with music (best viewed in full-screen):