This is the self-study guide for lesson 6.
Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
For this lesson you should:
- make a list of new vocabulary from Unit 10 and Unit 11
- Use your coursebook Basis for Business B1 to do the following:
- exercises 5 - 6 on page 124 (The answers are on page 161.)
- on page 151, revise how to write and say numbers, dates and years
- do the vocbulary exercises in the Online activities below.
Use your coursebook Basis for Business B1 to do the following:
- on page 112, check the explanations for the form and use of the present perfect continuous and the differences between the use of the simple and continuous forms of the present perfect
- exercises 1 - 3 on page 113 (The answers are on page 160.)
- check the explanations for the use of 'unless' and 'in case' on page 122
- exercise 3 on page 123 (The answers are on page 161.)
There are more grammar exercises in the Online activities below.