Click (laptop) or tap (mobile) to open each section.
Use your coursebook - Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition - to do the following:
- Go to page 67, Section 4, Global marketing strategy and do the following:
- Look at activity A and make a note of your answers to the questions about 'GloCal' marketing.
- Do activity B, read the article, make notes and come prepared to discuss the answers to your questions.
Use these activities to revise verb tenses:
To continue your acquisition of new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Make a list (or complete your list) of new vocabulary from Unit 7. Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134).
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
Use this link - Online exercises - to do the following Career Express online exercises:
- Unit 7: Vocabulary practice 1 - 5
- Unit 7: How it works 1 - 3
This icon indicates that an activity is preparation for the next lesson.
If you have not already done so, download this evaluation form and use it as a checklist for your final student consulting presentation preparations.
Presentation-evaluation.pdf (582 downloads)