Some of the activities need a little preparation before the lessons. These are marked with this icon: . Do these activities in the time leading up to the course, and then quickly re-do them just before each lesson. This will help greatly in ensuring that you get the most from the course.
If you have not already done so, download this evaluation form and use it as a checklist for your final presentation preparations.
Presentation-evaluation.pdf (582 downloads)
To continue your acquisition of new business and general vocabulary, do the following:
- Make a list (or complete your list) of new vocabulary from Unit 7. Use the word list at the back of your coursebook Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition (page 134).
- Use your preferred method for learning the new vocabulary (e.g. the Quizlet app, a vocabulary notebook or cards).
Use your coursebook – Career Express (B2) 2nd Edition – to do the following:
- Go to page 67, Section 4, Global marketing strategy and do the following:
- Look at activity A and make a note of your answers to the questions about ‘GloCal’ marketing.
- Do activity B, read the article, make notes and come prepared to discuss the answers to your questions in lesson 7.
Use these activities to revise verb tenses:
Use this link – Online exercises – to do the following Career Express online exercises:
- Unit 7: Vocabulary practice 1 – 5
- Unit 7: How it works 1 – 3